Home of the deliciously talented Heroclix and Mageknight 3-d map creator, reviewer, and all-around superstar!!!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Figure Review: Shazam!


I got my Shazam! LE from wizkids, and although there was a billing error ("Hello! this figure was $15 + shipping and handling!") it all worked out and Shazam is an amazing figure. So much so that I'm reluctant to sick
him on my enemies. This guy is built like a sherman tank! Just look at his dial here! He's unstoppable! In fact, I've only had him get KOed like one time. Get him hurt?
No problem. Later, he gains outwit, and he stills kicks butt. At 256 points, he's pricy, but he can take on and completely eviscerate any 300 point team. Give him a try, If you can lay hands on him. I give him 5 out of 5 stars!

For more figure reviews, check out my new review site: http://creepazoidscharactercorner.blogspot.com/